Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a regarding some of your reasons you could have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that no matter how good an inspiration you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a complete collection of providers not seeking add much more.
2. The product idea is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar services that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current Product idea and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they perform quick look on your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to consider the risk of being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your place in that market and study part different yourself as marketable as it can.