Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some of this reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how to patent a product idea good understanding you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a full-line of services not trying to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you down.)
6. Include too many similar providers that companies are flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is already on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, how to get a patent on an idea engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they do a quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to consider the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the InventHelp Company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.