Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a regarding some of your reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how good an idea you may believe it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a complete collection of services not seeking add somewhat more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that sector Tech is flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those InventHelp Invention News posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or inventhelp number online. To ensure that do not want to consider the risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your place in that market and do your part things yourself as marketable maybe can.